Publisher`s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ace your medical courses and pass the Boards with the most up-to-date review of medical microbiology and immunology
Covering everything you need to know for academic and career success, Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology delivers a high-yield review of the most important aspects of the topic in a concise yet comprehensive style. It explores both the basic and clinical aspects of bacteriology, virology, mycology, parasitology, and immunology and discusses important infectious diseases using an organ system approach. With an effective mix of engaging text, color images, tables, figures, Q&As, and clinical vignettes, this is the proven, one-stop guide to mastering the application of microbiology and immunology to infectious diseases.
• Facilitates any study objective or learning style
• Essential for USMLE review and medical microbiology coursework
• 650 USMLE-style practice questions
• Complete USMLE-style practice exam
• Pearls impart basic science necessary for passing the USMLE
• 50 clinical cases illustrate the importance of basic science information in clinical diagnosis
• Concise summaries of medically important organisms
• Chapter-ending self-assessment questions with answers
• Color images depict clinically important findings, such as infectious disease lesions
• Gram stains of bacteria, electron micrographs of viruses, and microscopic images depict fungi, protozoa, and worms
• Chapters on infectious diseases from an organ system perspective